In my early years, I was fortunate to work in places where everybody did everything and really learned the entire business of television.
I’m a Florida boy who left a job at a small television station and the ocean and sand for new opportunities with Turner Broadcasting in Atlanta. I was introduced to major league sports of all kinds behind the lens of a camera. After working camera for thousands of events, I began directing.
My love for the direction and production side of television really evolved when I began directing single camera and multi-camera events. I gained a great deal of experience covering events such as the Summer and Winter Olympics, X-Games, the Masters tournament, the Red Carpet Show for the Academy Awards, World Cup, Figure Skating Championships, Goodwill Games, College World Series, US Open, Daytona 500, Indy 500 and many more.
I left Turner in 1996 to pursue my ultimate goal of owning my own production company. Tvision Inc. was born to allow me to work on a broad spectrum of projects, including some of my own stories.
- Telly Award (2) Director and Commercial Director
- Ceba Award (2) Director
- The Communication Crystal Award Director
- Southeastern Emmy Award (7) Director
- Silver Apple Award Childrens Series Director
- New York International Film and Video Award Silver/Director
- DGA Award Nominee Children’s Series Director
- Southeastern Emmy Award Producer
- Emmy Award (3) Camera (Tech team-remote)